Manage incoming calls, mail, couriers and general office administration. Stationary and consumables purchasing. System data entry.
Summary about this job
Company: Baxter Laboratories
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Full Time, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Friendly work environment in Eastern Suburbs
- Reputable Australian Business
About the business
Baxter Laboratories is a TGA licensed business providing complete supply services for sun care, skin care a topical pharmaceutical products; including research and development, regulatory services, manufacturing, filling and global distribution.
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join our corporate office, commencing in July 2018. The ideal candidate will be proficient, diligent, smart and corporate. An excellent opportunity to work with a high performing team in a growing company.
General duties – meeting and greeting visitors, couriers, ordering of stationary, kitchen supplies, etc.
Manage the main switchboard, take and forward messages in a professional and timely manner
General office administration and support with documentation, copying and binding documents etc.
Distribute invoices and related documents to customers.
Assist with the processing/data entry of orders
Benefits and perks
- An opportunity to work in a corporate environment
- The opportunity to learn new skills
- The opportunity to join a company in growing industry
Skills and experience
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills – intermediate Excel and Word capabilities
- Excellent communication skills with a good phone and email manner
- Proven customer service experience, including face-to-face or phone based communication
- Desire to take ownership of your role and continually develop your skills
- A structured and organized approach to tasks
- A passionate and positive 'can-do' attitude, always seeking to find a solution
- Previous administrative experience is preferred.