Customer Service / Administration Coordinator
Provide General Administration Support to Busy Sydney Removals Company
Summary about this job
Company: Santa Fe
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $50,000 - $54,999
Detail information about job Customer Service / Administration Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Global Organisation with Career Advancement Opportunities
- Work close to home with free onsite car parking
- Admin / Customer Service Focus
Wridgways is proudly part of the Santa Fe Group, a world-renowned relocation organization with a reputation for unsurpassed customer service standards. Our Mission, Vision and Values are devoted to making every customer experience exceptional and focused on efficiency, quality and people.
When our customers place their trust in Santa Fe, they are placing their trust in one of the world's largest and most experienced relocation group of companies.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Customer orientated administration coordinator on a full time basis working in our Villawood Branch. Reporting to the Service Centre Manager, the role of Administration Coordinator ensures that storage and administrative tasks of the branch run efficiently and effectively on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate will ensure that all activities meet our customer service objective to provide five star service to our customers
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Administration – To assist with the effective administration requirements of the branch including;
- To coordinate weekly 'blue collar' clock cards for payroll
- To perform all administrative aspects required for the branch and to assist the administration coordinator and provide back up reception relief as required
- To undertake additional administrative duties as advised by the Service Centre Manager from time to time.
- Storage – Managing the storage process to include;
- Ensure data, documents and files are consistent with the required process and up to date;
- To set up storage accounts for all consignments;
- To ensure adequate tracking of all storage consignments;
- To sell insurance products where applicable to storage clients.
- Raise and control all invoices associated with storage accounts;
- Process and control all storage payments, maintain adequate records and ensure details are relevant and up to date
Technical Knowledge and Skills Criteria
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- High level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of modern business administration practices
- Ability to manage workload priorities with excellent time management skills
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power-point
- Team player, however capable of working independently to complete assignments
- Strong business process acumen
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Customer Service, Admin and/or Accounts highly regarded.
- Full Training Provided
If you think that this role is exactly what you have been looking for, then please send your application through attention to: Linda Brady, Service Centre Manager Northern NSW
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a National Police Check
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviews will commence shortly.