Real Estate Receptionist
An exciting opportunity to join our team!
Summary about this job
Company: McCarthy Estate Agents
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Real Estate Receptionist. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to grow in the industry
- Versatility to your day to day
We are an award winning boutique Real Estate company, in one of Sydney's most sought after areas.
You are someone who can work closely with the property manager for a broad range of admin and property management duties. Your day to day tasks will involve a mixture of time in and out of the office.
Your main role will be Managing Tenants administration with the core tasks below ( but not limited to)
- Sales Administration
- Helping with the marketing
- Mail and General office duties
- Databasing and Vetting Enquiries
- Booking open homes
- Processing applications
- Accepting and declining applicants
- General admin and marketing for the Leasing department
- Answering Calls
You will enjoy a busy and stimulating environment working with clients and the public and being involved in many aspects of this exciting industry. This position is also a great stepping stone for future advancement into other roles within the industry.
- Extremely attractive salary package (Based on Experience)
- We offer on the job training and continual support in your role.
Must have the following skills;
- Excellent computer, phone and written skills
- Experience dealing and interpreting clients’ needs and requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong team player who is not afraid to pitch in where needed
- Works well to deadlines
- Certificate of Registration beneficial
- - Must have current NSW Driver’s License or Equivalent
Beneficial skill but not critical;
- Working knowledge of REST/Property Me software
If this sounds like you please forward your resume with a cover letter to [email protected]
0430 207 858
0417 972 420