Office Manager / Sales Coordinator / Office SuperHero!
We have a special role, for a special person that likes to be involved in everything. Look after the small things so the big things get done
Summary about this job
Company: Ratio Group
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Office Manager / Sales Coordinator / Office SuperHero!. Terms and conditions vacancy
This role has spans the entire company and is involved in pretty much everything that goes on.
The primary responsibility, however is to provide close support to the Sales and Training teams, coordinate client related activities and assist in the smooth running of the Training Academy (our system-led online training for our clients).
Further to this, your role will be to informally support the General Managers and CEO to aid with diary support, travel bookings and client related document management, as well as taking responsibility for general office and business-related administration and support tasks.
What kind of person are we looking for?
First of all and most importantly, you'll solve more problems than you create. Being able to anticipate the requirements of your team and act on them independently is key. An example could be simple things like you see office supples running low, or you that a meeting you've arranged for a General Manager may have to be move due to diary conflicts. What will you do? We want someone who thinks ahead, solves the issue an moves on to the next area of improvement.
The role specifics
- Specific support to be provided to the Manager, Business Development and Training Coordinator to onboard new clients, manage client documentation (for new clients), assist with arranging training for CCUBE clients and setting appointments for the sales team
- Daily support to the CEO (not extensive and includes no PA or diary management)
- Onboarding new staff and ensuring that the required Technology, Desk/Chair and OHS is completed
- Researching and booking staff travel when needed
- Along with the CEO, managing significant projects for CCUBE such as office/floor moves, desk configurations and ordering additional supplies
- Ensuring the Office is fully supplied with stationary, kitchen supplies for breakfast are available and the environment is pleasant!
- Taking the initiative to improve the office and work environment where suitable
If you're looking for a career in fast-growing boutique that would value your hard work, then give us a call or send us an email. Remember to show us what set's you apart from everyone else.