Looking for a superstar Team Coordinator to join a leading global organisation! MUST be advanced in Excel and have great attention to detail.
Summary about this job
Company: Mars Recruitment
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 + super + bonus
Detail information about job Team Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
A leading global retail organisation are currently looking for a Team Coordinator to join as soon as possible. This role is based within an engaging, motivated and energetic team that work to make a difference and will be looking for a candidate that possesses the same values. The right candidate will be eager to learn and will work to improve current systems and processes.
- Maintaining and updating any AHPRA registrations by tracking, reporting and investigating changes
- Managing the registration process at company events, reporting on overall attendance and following up for feedback
- Providing ad hoc admin support to the team including meeting coordination, arranging minutes, making travel arrangements and assisting with Excel documents
- Ensuring all databases are updated and accurate
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders with regards to registrations and occasionally investigating into submissions
- Monitoring the central inbox for this department and redirecting enquiries to the relevant person
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve processes
- Ad hoc administration projects for the team
- Experience previously supporting a team is desirable, this can be within any administrative or coordinator position – very open on background
- Strong attention to detail and able to use initiative as you will be responsible for identifying database errors
- Highly computer literate and advanced in Excel (able to use vlookups and Macro’s)
- Attitude is extremely important in this role, my client will be looking for someone who is ambitious, proactive and energetic. They are looking for someone who wants to identify errors and make changes to streamline processes
- Able to communicate extremely well and have the confidence to contact stakeholders
If you possess the above skills and are interested in this role, please apply now!
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential discussion you can contact me on 03 9448 3013 or email Cheri.Randell@marsrecruitment.com.au
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.