The Contract Administration Officer position requires a flexible and motivated person.
Summary about this job
Location: Blue Mountains & Central West
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Up to $75k p.a. + Super
Detail information about job Contract Administrator. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Federal Government Position
- Based in Orange
- An exciting role within a dynamic team
The Contract Administration Officer position requires a flexible and motivated person with the following skills and capabilities:
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, program guidelines and contractual frameworks correctly.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to provide clear and accurate advice to stakeholders including providers, colleagues and managers.
- The ability to build positive working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and to represent the Department professionally at meetings and events.
- Initiative, flexibility and a demonstrated capacity to solve problems and work effectively with others.
- Candidates must be flexible and work in a changing environment.
- Present a high attention to detail and accuracy in their work
- Confidence in liaising with stakeholders
- Ability to work well independent but also within a team.
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply for this role.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Kelly on 02 8233 2252 or email [email protected]