Electronics Admin/Service Coordinator
*Full Time Mon - Fri * Cheltenham Based * Fast Paced Environment in a growing business * Immediate start for a polished professional
Summary about this job
Company: Private Advertiser
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Electronics Admin/Service Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
We are a family owned and run, specialist security company that provides service, equipped with leading edge technology that meets the demands of our clients, 365 days a year, 24/7.
With trust and integrity at the forefront of our philosophy, we provide a professional service in Static Guard, Concierge, Patrol Guard and Electronic Surveillance, and Road Traffic Management services for sites ranging from major construction to residential and commercial towers and major events (including film and television).
We are looking for an experienced Service Coordinator to be the first point of contact for our Electronics business at our Head Office in Cheltenham. You need to be able to confidently and professionally liaise with both our clients and team members. We must emphasise that this is a busy role and multi-tasking is a must along with the ability to work under pressure. Our detailed key selection criteria are:
- Essential: Customer Service first focus
- Essential: Experience of working successfully in a service coordinator role
- Essential: A professional appearance
- Essential: The ability to multi task and organise time sensitive tasks appropriately
- Essential: Intermediate level MS Office skills
- Essential: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Essential: Invoicing/Data Entry experience
- Essential: The ability to contribute to a busy, hard working team
- Essential: Electronic Security experience
- Essential: Flexibility
- Essential: The ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Desirable: Simpro experience
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday and is based in Cheltenham.
If you fit the above criteria and would be interested in this challenging but rewarding role, then please apply now as shortlisting and interviewing will commence immediately and be ongoing until we find the right new member of our team.
Please note that you must have the right to live and work in Australia with no restrictions or limitations. You must be available Monday to Friday.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in working with MONJON.