Customer Accounts Officer
Are you an experienced Billings Accounts Officer looking for that next exciting opportunity based in the South Eastern Suburbs.
Summary about this job
Company: DFP Recruitment
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Customer Accounts Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Great Team Environment
- Immediate Start!
- Accounts and Billings experience required
A great opportunity has arisen for an analytical minded and passionate candidate to join a leading edge organisation playing an important role towards the next generation in utilities. This particular organisation located in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne has established an exceptional reputation delivering on quality and top tier customer service.
Due to further growth we are currently seeking a Customer Accounts Officer for a 3 month assignment with possibility to extend, commencing ASAP.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Processing all Account enquiries and issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining billing, data integrity and finance reports in line with business requirements
- Responding to Group customer enquiries in accordance with timeframes as per corporate KPIs.
- Perform other billing and payment functions as required.
- Maintaining a continuous improvement approach, seeking opportunities to deliver efficiencies and improved customer experience on an ongoing basis.
- Provide phone support to the contact centre as and when required.
- Respond to all external and internal enquiries in a timely manner, providing first point resolution wherever possible
- Ensure all customer notes are entered into the system and all communication is provided in a professional manner
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong experience within a customer service and billing/ finance/ banking environment is essential
- Strong working knowledge of the Hi-Affinity billing system and salesforce.com / PULSE will be an advantage
- Experience in answering customer enquiries, resolving customer issues will be well regarded
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking capability
- Ability to follow policies and procedures on a range of tasks on a daily basis
- MS Office proficiency and competent PC skills are essential
- Ability to work as part of a team and work towards the achievement of team and individual goals
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
Proven track record in decision making skills.
- Significant experience in a Customer Service Billings role
- An ability self-motivate and work autonomously within a changing environment, and use initiative to solve problems
- Demonstrated consistent and regular use of exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and an ability to manage competing demands
- Previous use of customer management and/or accounting databases/systems
These roles will be placed on a 3 month temporary assignment and will be commencing immediately hours will be Monday-Friday 9-5. For a further private and confidential discussion please contact DFP on 85457500 and apply online.
By submitting an application you agree to our Privacy and Information Collection Policy located at www.dfp.com.au