Great opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a vibrant multi-disciplinary team with Transport for NSW
Summary about this job
Company: Transport for NSW
Work type: Contract/Temp
Salary: Transport Service Grade 4 ($70,388 - $77,426)
Detail information about job Administration Assistant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Join Transport for NSW - the centrepiece of a reshaped transport cluster
- Great remuneration and work/life balance incentives
- Come to work knowing you are making a real difference to the community
- Join Transport for NSW and work with the government!
- Transport Service Grade 4 ($70,388 - $77,426), plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading
- Temporary Full Time Opportunity – up to June 2019
- Chatswood and Parramatta locations
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to be a part of our Projects Legal team within Transport for NSW. This role is based at Parramatta 3 days per week, and Chatswood 2 days per week (days to be agreed with successful candidate).
Reporting to the Deputy General Counsel – Projects, the role’s primary objective is to provide high level, efficient administrative support and contribute towards the effective operation of the business unit.
We are looking for a hardworking and diligent individual who has the capability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information, has high level of efficiency using Microsoft Office and has experience in working on large volumes of work within restricted timeframes while managing competing priorities.
For additional key responsibilities, click here
For more information on this role, view the role description here.
At Transport, our vision is for a truly integrated transport system that will meet the needs of our customers now and into the future. The Transport portfolio includes Transport for NSW as principal agency with Sydney Trains, NSW Trains, State Transit Authority and Roads and Maritime Services as our key operating agencies.
We are a values based organisation and employ the most talented people to work together to deliver services for our customers and make NSW a better place to live, do business and visit.
At Transport our people have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include flexible working arrangements, professional development opportunities, health and wellbeing programs, and a program that helps you stay connected with work before, during and after parental leave.
Check out our Employee Benefits Guide to find out more about the benefits available to you when you join Transport.
Our commitment to Diversity
Great people come from all walks of life and at Transport for NSW we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
- Demonstrated experience in an administration support role.
- Experience in using Microsoft software packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and in preparing correspondence and reports as required.
Please note: The successful candidate will need to undertake background checks and criminal record checks.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please submit a resume and brief covering letter (no longer than two pages) which addresses:
- The reason for your interest in this role, and
- How your skills and experience suit the role
For any enquiries, please contact Reema Ali on 02 8574 3610 and quote 00006C67
If you encounter technical issues please contact I Work for NSW Support Team on 1800 562 679 (Mon-Fri) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 11:59pm, 29th July, 2018