Sales and Project Administrator
Be a part of one of Australia's leading and influential brands providing administration support for a busy team of Account Managers.
Summary about this job
Client & Sales Administration
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $47k - $57k p.a. + super
Detail information about job Sales and Project Administrator. Terms and conditions vacancy
We are currently recruiting for an immediately available permanent Sales and Projects administrator to begin with our client based in Port Melbourne. Be a part of this ever expanding and well known brand.
• Timely and accurately processing all incoming sales purchase orders
• Generating sales orders and sales invoices with correct costs
• Generating purchase orders and following up outstanding purchase orders
• Managing and coordinating procurement of stock and timely delivery schedules
• Managing batches, processing stock orders with the correct order cost
• Managing and coordinating stock returns and claim requests
• Liaising with suppliers, customers and other stakeholders
• Handling queries and stock delivery disputes from clients
• Maintaining accurate records of spreadsheets and databases
• Processing Account Manager requests in an accurate and timely manner
With extensive proven experience, you will possess strong skills in;
• Skilled in MS Office
• Proven experience in the administrative space
• Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to Multi-task and be a quick learner
• Have superior attention to detail
• Excellent typing and secretarial skills
• Exceptional presentation
• Be flexible to hit the ground running with any ad-hoc administration
You will be a motivated, professional individual, with a passion to learn and help your team. You will be a quick learner, good communicator and very proactive with good initiative. You must be comfortable liaising with senior management and be immediately available. You must have PR within Australia and also have at least 3 years reception/administrator experience.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the “Apply Now” button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Reference No. 06810-0010253141ABP