Kelly Services is seeking a Procurement Manager for one of our client based in Sydney CBD to work on an initial 3 months contract.
Summary about this job
Company: Kelly Government Solutions
Work type: Contract/Temp
Salary: $50 - $55 p.h.
Detail information about job Procurement Manager . Terms and conditions vacancy
Kelly Services is seeking a Procurement Manager for one of our client based in Sydney CBD to work on an initial 3 months contract. The successful candidate will develop and manage the tender and contract documentation, including management of contractors, consultants and authorities; administration of contracts, progress claims and variations. You will also contribute to the development, implementation and delivery of all or nominated service contracts within the scope of the unit in accordance with the organisation’s objectives.
• Develop, implement and manage the tendering, contract and procurement services for all contracts within the Unit.
• Manage the day-to-day business operations of a specialised team in the provision of works by contract service providers.
• Coordinate and chair stakeholder, contract service provider meetings regularly to ensure all parties deliver on outcomes
• Manage the development and coordination of Contract Management Plans, research and monitor service delivery trends
• Deliver a high standard of customer service that meets or exceeds stakeholder expectations and time-frames,
• Provide high quality leadership and management to staff on a day to day basis in accordance with the organisation’s policies and procedures for team leaders under the management and capability framework.
• Minimum 5 years in contract management experience with the public sector
• Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and monitoring contract tendering and specifications
• Experience in developing complex tenders, procurement and managing contracts
• Proven ability to negotiate on complex, sensitive issues and mediate disputes.
• Highly developed oral and written communication skills
• Ability to provide clear advice, interact with a broad range of senior staff, technical specialists, community members and other stakeholders.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply via the job board or send your updated resume to [email protected]