Early Childhood Educator
Remote Cultural Outback Northern Territory Experience. National Employer, Career Fast Tracking Opportunities. Some Relocation Assistance.
Summary about this job
Company: Downunder People
Location: Toowoomba & Darling Downs
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Unique Opportunity!!
Detail information about job Early Childhood Educator. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Come, Take Care of R Indigenous Children
- Heavily Subsidized Accommodation Avail
- Small Unique Dynamic Childcare Centre
Early Childhood Educator
- - Come & Take Care of Our Indigenous Children
- - Heavily Subsidized Accommodation Available
- - Additional Incentives, Some Relocation Assistance
- - Monday - Fridays 38 hrs per week
- - Small unique dynamic childcare centre
Work and live within an Indigenous Community location between Alice Springs & Tennant Creek, - Barkly Region, Northern Territory a unique culture opportunity not to be missed.
About the Employer: This large reputable national employer provides a range of social services, including counselling, childcare AOD, mental health, parenting, youth, family and domestic violence reduction support. Additionally, projects and programs, tailored for couples, individuals, families, children and women.
Objectively: In conjunction with the childcare coordinator, assisting with the delivery of our childcare service. Children ranging from the ages of with approx. 4 - 8 children. In conjunction with your team providing high quality education based childcare services to the families of our Indigenous Community. The program facilitates activities that are designed to enhance early childhood learning based on the needs and interest of the children, including the cultural, physical, social, emotional, language and learning development needs.
- To be sensitive of indigenous people and their cultures
- Ability to travel to remote communities, Current Drivers License
- Demonstrated experience within early childhood/childcare
- Relevant qualifications regarding childhood education
- Generous Salary Package
- Salary Sacrifice available
- Heavily Subsidized Accommodation
- Opportunity for Professional Development
- Leave Loading 17.55% on top of base salary
- Remote Area allowance, Some Relocation Assistance
- Career Fast Tracking Opportunities
The Barkly Region, the 5th largest town of the Northern Territory. The Barkly - heart of gold. Your days off can be spent exploring waterfalls and sacred sites or 4-wheel driving. Alternatively immersing yourself in the rich Indigenous culture and history. A world if its own, come and do something different for a while!!
To apply, press the apply now button or firstname.lastname@example.org