OSHC Manager / Coordinator
Want to be part of a strong, supportive and knowledgeable team!We are looking for an experienced Manager to support and further develop our OSHC team.
Summary about this job
Company: Mulberry Tree
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job OSHC Manager / Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
Mulberry Tree Child Care has exciting opportunities for passionate OSHC Coordinators to join our Teams in the Northern Suburbs. We are seeking high performing employees with the drive to build respectful and reciprocal relationships with children, families and staff, have ability to lead the service to provide high - quality early learning and care that meets or exceeds the NQS, whilst actively supporting the services attendance and targets by providing excellent centre tours, orientations and ongoing communication to covert and retain families.
Mulberry Tree Childcare is a privately owned and operated family business that has supported WA children and families for more than 20 years. Our Mulberry Tree teams pride themselves in knowing that "Every moment in a child's life is a learning opportunity"
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families, team members and all visitors
- Responsible for the overall management of the centre.
- Use internal and external networks to ensure children, families and staff have access to appropriate support networks
- Perform administration tasks including rostering, family accounts, banking and responding to emails.
- Extensive paid professional development delivered in-house as well as through Karen Hulls, Anthony Semann, Maggie Dent & many more well-known professionals
- Interstate professional development training.
- Develop your future with WA's top leading company in Early Childhood Education & Care
- Reduced Childcare Fees
- Flexible Work Life Balance
- Work alongside experienced Centre Managers
- Opportunity to progress into a Centre Manager's Role
- Diploma in Children's Service (Education and Care) or Bachelor in Early Childhood
- Supervising Officer Certificate.
- Current Asthma, Anaphylaxis, CPR & First Aid certificates
- Current WWCC
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYLF / NQF / NQS / Belonging, Being and Becoming
- Understanding of Childcare Regulations and Law
- Current Drivers License (no restrictions)
- A Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer programs
- Exceptional communication skills to build strong relationships with staff, children, families and community.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Inspiring leader and positive role model
- Personal and professional aspirations to make the child care industry that of a high professional standard
- A willingness to be a part of the bigger picture
- A readiness to go above and beyond for the children and families
- A passion to make a difference in every child's learning Journey
If you are a passionate experienced Manager with a wealth of knowledge, wanting to take the next challenge and work for a growing company, then this could be the role for you!