Senior Marketing & Student Recruitment Manager
PR, Marketing, Sales and Communication,Student Services
Short info about job
Company: University of Gloucestershire
Department: Communications, Marketing & Student Recruitment
Salary: £37,706 to £47,722 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Professional or Managerial
Phone: +44-1530 7793670
Fax: +44-1548 9789611
Detail information about job Senior Marketing & Student Recruitment Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
About the University of Gloucestershire
The University of Gloucestershire is a vibrant and thriving university with exceptional locations in Cheltenham and Gloucester. We believe in the power of higher education to transform the lives of our students, the communities in which we are based and the world beyond our region. Our commitment to students is not limited to the provision of excellent learning and teaching, but encompasses enabling each one to become the person they aspire to be. We have growing research expertise and we are committed to supporting the prosperity and wellbeing of Gloucestershire – particularly in high-skill, knowledge-intensive sectors.
Our Communications, Marketing & Student Recruitment (CMSR) department is sector-leading and has been recognised as a creative and ambitious team of marketers – winning a number of HEIST and THELMA awards. The department has helped the University to achieve growth over a number of years, working in partnership with academic and professional service colleagues across the University to provide a high quality and customer-focused service in support of our academic mission and strategic priorities.
The department is responsible for all aspects of the University’s marketing, UK and international recruitment, admissions, widening participation and outreach and our communications and branding.
About the Role:
Responsible to: Associate Director of Communications, Marketing and Student Recruitment (CMSR)
Responsible for: Marketing and Student Recruitment Account Managers.
- Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications, you will be a key member of the Communications, Marketing and Student Recruitment Senior Management team.
- You will lead the development and delivery of the university’s student recruitment strategy for Home UG and PG recruitment to ensure the university meets its ambitious recruitment targets and provide strategic oversight of the recruitment cycle.
- You will be expected to oversee innovative marketing campaigns which respond to a fast-changing, highly competitive marketplace and be responsible for ensuring an exceptional student experience at University Open Days.
- Senior level, student recruitment and marketing experience from within a HE environment.
- A creative self-starter with a proven track record in successfully leading a related function, or ready to take this step.
- Possesses the credibility to act as an ambassador for the university with excellent communication, relationship-building, and partnership-working skills
- The post holder should be a self-starter with a can-do attitude. We’re looking for an outgoing team player who has an ability to engage with people of all levels and cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrable success at meeting targets preferred.
Closing date: Monday 25th September 2017
Interview date: TBC indicative Thursday 5th October 2017
The University understands the benefits of recruiting a diverse range of people and welcome applications from under-represented sections of the community.
Please download and save the Application for Employment Form to your computer. You will need to complete this form as part of the online application process. Your application will not be considered without this form.