External Communication Manager (Maternity Cover - 7 months)
PR, Marketing, Sales and Communication
Short info about job
Company: Foundation for International Education
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Fixed-Term/Contract
Type / Role: Professional or Managerial
Phone: +44-1499 8068878
Fax: +44-1471 5408813
Detail information about job External Communication Manager (Maternity Cover - 7 months). Terms and conditions vacancy
The Foundation for International Education (FIE) is an international educational organisation working in partnership with universities and colleges in the US to provide immersive study abroad programs for undergraduate students in London, Dublin, and Amman.
FIE is currently seeking qualified and enthusiastic applicants for the following full-time and fixed term position: External Communication Manager
Start Date: October 2017
Job Summary: The External Communication Manager will join the Communications team in developing, maintaining, and executing a variety of projects in print, web, and social communications. The position is a 7-month maternity cover with the possibility of continuation based on mutual agreement.
- BA in Communications, Marketing or other relevant area
- Demonstrable experience in project management including the web, print, and social media aspects of a communications and marketing office
- Experience working in web content management systems (Joomla, Wordpress) and marketing email automation (MailChimp)
- Strong graphic design and print preparation ability in Adobe InDesign
- Web, social, and digital marketing skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
For more information on how to apply, and to see the full job description, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Application deadline: Wednesday 20 September 2017
Interviews: In London, on 26, 27 & 28 September 2017
FIE promotes equality of opportunity and diversity within the workplace and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.