Freelance Tutors – Banking and Financial Services
Business and Management Studies,Accountancy and Finance
Short info about job
Company: BPP University Limited
Salary: Not specified
Hours: Full Time, Part Time
Contract type: Fixed-Term/Contract
Type / Role: Academic or Research
Phone: +44-1502 6414337
Fax: +44-1548 3991577
Detail information about job Freelance Tutors – Banking and Financial Services. Terms and conditions vacancy
Mainly London (but possible opportunities for online (home based working) in some subjects)
Freelance (term by term basis)
Who we are
The BPP Professional Education Group is a global education provider delivering world-class professional qualifications. The group delivers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes and professional qualifications across the UK, internationally and through innovative online learning platforms.
BPP University is the UK’s only university solely dedicated to business and the professions. We are dedicated to preparing students for a professional career and our programmes are designed in partnership with employers and respected professionals in the fields of law, business, finance and health.
BPP University Business School provides a range of carefully selected programmes with a professional focus to get our students on track for their business career. Our links with leading businesses help us to design and deliver highly relevant programmes, tailored to meet the needs of today’s business climate.
What you’ll do
BPP Business School is recruiting for a number of associate faculty roles to accommodate the demand needs within the school across our Banking and Financial Services programmes. We are looking for highly motivated, practitioner-experienced lecturers to bring high quality teaching and module leadership into the School.
For the professional qualification (Financial Services) element of this advert, we seek applications from candidates with the following qualifications:
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- CII Certificate Insurance
- CISI Diploma
- CISI Chartered Wealth Manager
- Investment Management Certificate (IMC)
- CISI Investment Advice Diploma
- Capital Markets Programme (formerly the Certificate in Investments)
- CISI Investment Operations Certificates (IOC)
- Corporate Finance Qualification (CFq)
- CISI Diploma in Investment Compliance
- CISI Diploma in Investment Operations
- Retail Distribution Review (RDR)
- Professional Banker Certificate
The role of faculty in the Business School is to ensure that students in the Business School receive a premium experience. This is achieved via delivery of the highest quality tuition and module leadership.
The key duty of Associate Faculty on these programmes will be teaching (face to face and/or online). There is also the opportunity to undertake a variety of additional duties including, but not restricted to, module leadership, curriculum design, assessment marking and project supervision across the wider Business School.
- Relevant Professional Qualification(s) applicable to your subject area and level of teaching
- A teaching qualification relevant to the discipline or Fellowship of the HEA or a commitment to achieving either of these through BPP’s PGCPE (Post Graduate Certificate in Professional Education) or Headway, BPP’s accredited CPD scheme
- Significant Practitioner experience relevant to the discipline
- Some experience in teaching at the graduate or professional level or of delivering training and seminars in a commercial context, relevant to the discipline
- Experience in writing engaging learning materials for face to face and online delivery (for Module leading and Curriculum design)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Commercially and educationally focused with leadership and coaching skills
- The ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise workload
- The ability to work well in a team and be collaborative
- Excellent computer/IT skills
- Excellent computer/IT skills (Module Leading, Curriculum design and Assessment Marking)
How to apply:
For a full job description and details on how to apply, please visit: https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/bpp/displayjob.aspx?jobid=2068