Training and Development Officer
Business and Management Studies,Management,Business Studies,Other Business and Management Studies,Student Services
Short info about job
Company: Interserve Learning & Employment
Salary: £23,000 to £26,000 per annum (dependent on skills & experience)
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Academic or Research
Phone: +44-1560 7022430
Fax: +44-1254 7515441
Detail information about job Training and Development Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
Interserve Learning & Employment are one of the UK’s leading training providers and have an exciting opportunity for a Training & Development Officer in West Midlands.
Are you a trainer / teacher / tutor looking for that chance to make a real difference to someone’s career?
The introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy has created new partnership opportunities for Interserve Learning and Employment to work with some large employers and household names. As a trainer, in this role, you will work in partnership with the Interserve PLC, delivering Management/Business Admin/Customer Service accredited training to their employees.
As a Training and Development Officer you will be passionate about inspiring learners to achieve their goals and aspirations using your own experience and knowledge. You will be:
- Delivering training programmes on site, advising, teaching, guiding and supporting learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners.
- Confident delivering in a classroom environment or on a 1:1 basis, putting quality at the forefront of everything you do – for your learners, employers and staff team.
- Responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
- Confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
Knowledge skills & experience
For the role of Training and Development Officer, we are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey and essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Business Administration/Management/Customer Service
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- A minimum of 3 years’ occupational experience
- Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
Your enthusiasm will be infectious and coupled with your desire to make a change, Interserve Learning & Employment will offer an exciting environment allowing you to develop your career and equip you and your learners for success.
Working for Interserve, you will need to be a people person, representing and promoting Company values to learners & employers. Bringing better to life, taking pride in what you do, doing the right thing, sharing your voice and allowing others to be heard too.
About the company
Interserve Learning & Employment is part of Interserve plc, one of the world’s foremost support services and construction companies. A successful, growing, international business, Interserve have a strong position in the education, skills and employability markets, with a significant share of the Work Programme and delivery across the country as one of the largest private sector suppliers of Apprenticeships.
Working for Interserve Learning & Employment comes with a variety of benefits including:
- Mileage (40p per mile)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- MyInterserve Perks (saving employees up to £1000 per annum)
- Sharesave/Share Incentive Plan Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance