Administrative assistant (Service User and Carer Involvement)
Short info about job
Company: Oxford Brookes University
Department: Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
Salary: £20,411 to £22,214 pro rata
Hours: Part Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Clerical
Phone: +44-1380 1695709
Fax: +44-1307 6923828
Detail information about job Administrative assistant (Service User and Carer Involvement). Terms and conditions vacancy
This is a part time (15 hours per week), permanent appointment within the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences.
Overall purpose of post: To provide comprehensive administrative support the activities by service users, carers and patient volunteers across all programmes.
You should have:
- A levels or equivalent
- Significant demonstrable administrative experience; minute-taking experience
- Understanding of centralised database management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of successfully working to strict deadlines.
You will be:
- Ensuring the effective, efficient and economic administration of the provision covered by the post, including the review and development of new working practices
- Acting as the primary point of contact for service users and carer activities and patient volunteers, and support individuals or groups with problems or enquiries
- Providing administrative support for service user and carer involvement meetings (SURAG and SUCIG)
- Co-ordinating the recruitment, induction and follow up on new service users, carers and patient volunteers.
Start date: 1st October or as soon as possible after this date.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.