English Skills Tutor - Undergraduate Programmes
Education Studies (inc. TEFL),Education Studies,TEFL/TESOL
Short info about job
Company: QA Higher Education
Salary: Not specified
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Academic or Research
Phone: +44-1279 5183319
Fax: +44-1445 2784729
Detail information about job English Skills Tutor - Undergraduate Programmes. Terms and conditions vacancy
QA Higher Education
Due to planned growth and subsequent increased student admissions, we are seeking to enhance our faculty with experienced English Skills Tutors.
QA Higher Education (QAHE) works in partnership with three different UK Universities to deliver a range of undergraduate and post graduate programmes in Business, Management, Marketing and Computing at its branch campuses in London, Birmingham and Manchester. Its focus is on delivery of high quality learning and teaching to facilitate excellent student outcomes.
About The Opportunities
As English Skills Tutor your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, prepare, teach/deliver skills support lectures/small group and one to one sessions to support student’s learning on a range of programmes and related subject areas
- Improve established and develop innovative curricular and learning and teaching approaches in subject areas.
- Provide guidance, support and tutorship for student groups and individuals as appropriate.
- Develop new course content and update existing course content
- Maintain personal and professional development in line with agreed appraisal and development programme in order to enhance personal knowledge and contribution to relevant activities.
- Be a Personal Tutor
- Develop learning support materials
Skills & Experience
Applicants should have suitable and relative teaching experience and should hold a ELT qualification or higher degree in a relevant subject area. A teaching qualification and membership of the HEA would be advantageous.
To apply, please send your CV directly to [email protected]