Product Set-Up Assistant
Administrative,PR, Marketing, Sales and Communication
Short info about job
Company: BPP University Limited
Salary: Not specified
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Professional or Managerial
Phone: +44-1400 4772430
Fax: +44-1461 5265441
Detail information about job Product Set-Up Assistant. Terms and conditions vacancy
(Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18.00 shift rota) plus occasional evenings and Saturdays (as per agreed overtime policy)
Who We Are
BPP University is the UK’s only university solely dedicated to business and the professions. We are dedicated to preparing students for a professional career and our programmes are designed in partnership with employers and respected professionals in the fields of law, business, finance and health.
What you’ll do
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- To support the effective and efficient setup of products (including qualifications, programmes, courses, CBAs) across Professional Qualifications, Professional Development, and University.
- To maintain the Product Catalogue with changes during the session as required, including but not limited to date or capacity changes, cancellations, and ad-hoc setting up of shadow courses.
This will incorporate the following responsibilities:
- To assist in setting up course products on relevant BPP systems, working closely with key stakeholders to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- To process any changes to capacity, location or date of courses, as well as any cancellations, ensuring such changes are communicated to relevant parts of the business.
- To answer queries both by phone and email from internal BPP staff.
- To maintain accurate records of all correspondence in regards to set up, ensuring there is a clear and consistent timeline and documented evidence of actions and communications.
- To follow SOX-compliant procedures at all times
- To assist in any data gathering/manipulation activity as required to support the successful setting up of course products.
- To work with operations teams to build data in systems
- To deal with queries, issues and other ad-hoc duties relating to Product Setup.
- To deal with UAT and development of the grading and assessment functionality within BPP
- To deal with attendance marking set up and administration
- To be able to trouble shoot issues and investigate system behaviors
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent organisation and planning skills and attention to detail, along with the ability to prioritise their workload under pressure.
With excellent communication skills, they will be able to build good working relationships across all levels, and able to work in a team and independently.
They will also be computer literate with systems/database experience.
What we offer
BPP exists to help people make the most of their talents – just ask the students who study with us every year. We aim to have an equally positive impact on our employees' careers by providing the culture, career development opportunities and extra benefits to inspire you personally and professionally.
BPP invests heavily in your career development – you will have free access to all of BPP's courses – from gaining an ACCA accountancy qualification, in-house leadership and management training or wide range of personal and professional development opportunities to a Graduate Diploma in Law, you can take your career in any direction you like.
Add to this a comprehensive benefits package, including 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, life assurance, group personal pension plan, childcare vouchers and the cycle to work scheme, and you’ll find the BPP Professional Education Group a great company to work for.
How to apply
For a full job description and details on how to apply, please visit: https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/bpp/displayjob.aspx?jobid=2066
Closing date: 19 September 2017