Short info about job
£22,800 to £34,200 converted salary* per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Fixed-Term/Contract
Type / Role: Professional or Managerial
Phone: +44-1473 9343292
Fax: +44-1467 6859008
Detail information about job C/C++ Programmer. Terms and conditions vacancy
Tsinghua University’s Advanced Innovation Center for Structural Biology was formally established in October 2015 with the support of Beijing Municipal Government. The Center aims to develop new methods and technologies related to structural biology, and with a world-class cryo-EM facility, it aspires to innovate and make Beijing the birthplace for several relevant key technologies. Furthermore, it aims to be an incubator for related technology enterprises.
Through several technological breakthroughs in recent years, cryo-EM has become one of the most popular technologies in structural biology. This technology’s development has enabled us to observe internal structure of living entities on a nanoscale and even atomic scale. It also provides important technical support in understanding basic principles of cell structure, relationship between health and disease, and drug research & development. Structural Biology technology (cryo-EM for example) combines features of several traditional disciplines such as computers, electronics, physics, mathematics, biology, and others, in order to meet research and development needs. We plan to hire a number of advanced research and technical personnel; especially outstanding scientists and engineers with rich and relevant work experience. We offer globally competitive salaries and endless opportunities for career development. We welcome senior technical applicants who are willing to be at the forefront of scientific research, to join us and step into the future.
- Cluster parallel computing algorithms and optimization methods.
- GPU programming using CUDA.
- User interface design. Applicant should have user interface design capabilities.
- Large-scale software design and large-scale software architecture.
- Parameter optimization algorithm.
- Low SNR image processing or graphic & image analysis.
Required Application Materials:
- Detailed resume
- Provide contact information of two references, and send your recommendation letters to the recruitment mailbox
- Application instructions (cover letter with personal and professional skill details)
- Other relevant material, certificates, documentary evidence, etc.
Applicants can send application materials to [email protected]
Please specify the job title in the subject line when applying. If you meet our requirements, we will organize your interview at the earliest.
To learn more about working and living in China, please visit: www.jobs.ac.uk/careers-advice/country-profiles/chinaShow all jobs for Tsinghua University … Tweet