Innovation Consultant / Proposal Writer
Business and Management Studies,Management,Business Studies,Administrative,Fundraising and Alumni,PR, Marketing, Sales and Communication
Short info about job
Company: Innovative Technology and Science
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Academic or Research
Phone: +44-1202 1968719
Fax: +44-1446 2075012
Detail information about job Innovation Consultant / Proposal Writer. Terms and conditions vacancy
Innovative Technology and Science Limited (InnoTecUK) is a dynamic and progressive technology and research company with a diverse client base. The company is actively involved in several EU and UK collaborative research projects funded by European Commission (EC) and InnovateUK (formerly Technology Strategy Board).
In addition, InnoTecUK provides assistance to industry-leading clients in identifying appropriate funding routes and prepare and support applications to help them secure grants for developing new products and solutions.
The company is currently looking for an enthusiastic, creative and motivated individual with collaborative proposal writing experience, preferably related to a science, engineering or a technical discipline, to join InnoTecUK’s multidisciplinary team in the role of Innovation Consultant.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Authoring and supporting development, writing, and editing of a variety of materials for proposals concerned with business impact and commercialisation strategy, technology management and technical contributions for collaborative funded proposals
- Ensuring the proposal meets the appropriate eligibility criteria
- Lead brain-storming sessions for concept generation and validation for our clients and carrying out due diligence/techno-economic feasibility of resulting ideas
- Conduct market research and analysis to the level of detail required to demonstrate sufficient impact for a fundable project
- Research competing technical solutions in order to formulate a cogent thesis for the proposed solution
- Communicate effectively with suitable technical staff, academic partners and industrial clients to gather information for submission of research proposals
- Ensuring proposals are prepared, initially assessed and submitted to the required standard and deadlines
- Review, edit and improve proposal documents
- Authoring input towards the dissemination of existing projects and InnoTecUK’s commercial strategies
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience) in a scientific, technical or business discipline
- Strong persuasive writing skills, with tangible commercial influence, preferably demonstrated by a proven track record of proposal / bid writing
- Minimum of three years experience of commercial and public funding proposals (e.g. FP7, H2020, Innovate UK) is preferable
- Flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects to meet deadlines
- A passion for writing, an eye for detail and high quality standards
Salary: Competitive based on experience.
To apply please send your CV highlighting “Innovation Consultant” in the subject line to: [email protected]
Innovative Technology and Science Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer