Short info about job
Company: Blackpool and The Fylde College
Salary: £15,673 to £18,868 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Professional or Managerial
Phone: +44-1565 2203826
Fax: +44-1478 7152893
Detail information about job Administration Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
Summary of duties
Blackpool and the Fylde College function across six campuses including Fleetwood Nautical Centre and the new Lancashire Energy HQ. We specialise in many different curriculum areas offering a wide range of courses in further and higher education. As an organisation, we empower our students and staff to achieve their full potential.
Blackpool and The Fylde College are currently recruiting a number of administrators across our campuses due to internal change. The campuses include:
- Bispham Campus
- Fleetwood Nautical Campus
Please ensure if you prefer one site, include this in your email and application form. If you would like to apply for all posts you will only need to complete one application and application support form.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- General administrative duties such as filing and scanning
- Data input
- Processing payments and purchase orders
- Analysing and validating data
- Monitoring student attendance
- Working with confidential and sensitive information
- Maintaining audit trails internally and externally
- Reception duties including switchboard and customer service
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC:
- To fully adhere to all College policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.