Senior Administrator - Examinations (Alternative Provision)
Administrative,PR, Marketing, Sales and Communication
Short info about job
Company: Oxford Brookes University
Department: Directorate of Academic and Student Affairs
Salary: £26,495 to £28,936
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Clerical
Phone: +44-1375 6738983
Fax: +44-1253 1141174
Detail information about job Senior Administrator - Examinations (Alternative Provision). Terms and conditions vacancy
£26,495, rising annually to £28,936
Full Time, Permanent - Professional Services
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and organised administrator with a keen interest in supporting students to join the Examinations Team within The Academic Office at Oxford Brookes University. The successful candidate will be qualified to degree level or equivalent, with experience of working with computerised administrative systems and working collaboratively with colleagues along with an outstanding approach to customer service.
The objectives of this post are to organise and administer the examinations for dyslexic and disabled students with alternative needs and to assist with the recruit and management of a large number of exams invigilators. Supporting a positive and seamless experience for students is the main priority for the post holder.
The post holder will have responsibility for:
- Liaising with staff within Wellbeing to deliver exams to alternative provision students
- Complying with the Equality Act 2010 when allocating exams provision to alternative provision students
- Communicating effectively with alternative provision students relating with exam arrangements
- Allocating appropriate invigilation for examinations
Applicants should also have a good understanding of:
- Database management
- Customer service
- HR practices
- An understanding or appreciation of the needs of dyslexic and disabled students would be an advantage
Interview date: 04 October 2017.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.