Short info about job
Company: University of Exeter
Department: Human Resources
Salary: £16,654 to £21,585 dependent on skills and experience.
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Clerical
Phone: +44-1227 6834014
Fax: +44-1473 3382934
Detail information about job Recruitment Administrator. Terms and conditions vacancy
We have a fantastic opportunity that has just become available within the Recruitment Team, a vacancy for a permanent Recruitment Administrator.
We would love to receive applications from people who have had previous experience within a recruitment team however we are definitely open to a variety of backgrounds, the key thing is that you have worked in a fast paced environment, know how to juggle workloads, and understand the importance of the customer experience (our customers are both our candidates and our recruiting managers).
The University of Exeter is among the top one per cent of Universities globally and a member of the Russell Group of leading research-intensive universities. We combine world-leading research with the highest levels of student satisfaction in some of the best campus locations in the country. Nearly fifty percent of our staff are support staff.
Supporting the University in its strategic ambitions, the Recruitment team aim to attract the best talent globally ensuring a smooth candidate experience and robust selection process. We have a team of Recruitment specialists and a small team of administrators who support the process.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Managing the recruitment inbox, answering queries and referring others on to the relevant person in the team (Recruitment or wider HR team)
- Managing our pre-employment checking process
- Generating contracts and sending via our e-signature software
- Supporting the recruitment team with various parts of the recruitment process, such as advertising roles, collating applications, and creating interview itineraries for candidates and recruiting managers
- Assisting with reporting requirements
- Spreadsheet management
- Process improvement
- Supporting with ad hoc projects and initiatives
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working within a fast paced administration team
- Very strong customer service skills
- Great initiative and a process improvement focus
- Attention to detail, low error rates and the ability to work to deadlines
- An ability to juggle work priorities and demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel
- Sense of pride in what you do
- Desire to work as a team to support one end goal
For confidential enquiries contact Jo Engelbach-Sayer, Recruitment Lead and Admin Team Manager on [email protected]
Applications should be made via our website. For more information and to apply online please go to www.exeter.ac.uk/jobs Please quote reference number P00976 in any correspondence. The closing date for completed applications is midnight on 12th September.
The University offers some fantastic benefits including 33 days leave per year, options for flexible working, an onsite gym, yoga and pilates, and a stunning campus environment in the heart of Exeter.
The University of Exeter is an equal opportunity employer which is 'Positive about Disabled People'. Whilst all applicants will be judged on merit alone, we particularly welcome applications from groups currently underrepresented in the workforce.