Technical Skills Assessor (CMO)
Engineering and Technology,Other Engineering
Short info about job
Company: Prospects College of Advanced Technology
Salary: £28,774 to £32,884 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Academic or Research
Phone: +44-1502 2183502
Fax: +44-161 2823730
Detail information about job Technical Skills Assessor (CMO). Terms and conditions vacancy
Job Purpose: To work with an allocated caseload of students/apprentices and employers to effectively plan and carry out appropriate assessment activities both in the workplace and simulated environments.
- To plan, prepare and deliver assessments of competence which meet the Ofsted criteria for ‘Good’ or better including the development of relevant resources
- To ensure accurate assessment and progressive feedback of learners’ work against criteria
- To ensure the student’s work place environment is safe and secure with adherence to relevant health and safety risk assessments
- Create, maintain and analyse accurate data in relation to learners.
- Produce effective, accurate and current records to ensure that all parties are clear where each student is at any given time and how to progress further
- To ensure learners are engaged and motivated to learn through active teaching and learning strategies that are learner-centric at all times
- To respond to and support students’ additional needs with referral on to appropriate parties
For full details please see job description. To apply for this role, please click 'Apply' to apply online.