TCTU Trial Coordinator
Short info about job
Company: University of Dundee
Department: Health and Clinical Services
Salary: £25,728 to £31,604
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Fixed-Term/Contract
Type / Role: Professional or Managerial
Phone: +44-1559 9299346
Fax: +44-1349 6498657
Detail information about job TCTU Trial Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
Summary of Job Purpose and Principal Duties
An exciting opportunity has arisen to support the portfolio of clinical trials being run by the TCTU. In particular, the post holder will have responsibility for the BiCARB trial, a multi-centre, randomised, placebo controlled trial funded by the NIHR HTA. The project is led by Dr Miles Witham, Clinical Reader, Ageing and Health, University of Dundee. The trial is now in the participant follow up phase so the main priority is ensuring working with the sites to ensure timely and high quality data collection.
The post is fixed term, 12 months in the first instance.
- Resolve data queries and discrepancies, data validation and ensure correct audit trails are in place.
- Assist with the preparation of trial documentation
- Creating systems to monitor study activity and resources
- Preparation and dispatch of trial materials
- Identification and set up of study sites
- Production of reports on trial activity
- Create and maintain paper and electronic trial files
- Establish communication pathways with collaborating sites.
- Support study committees
- Travel to sites around the UK