Architecture, Building and Planning,Architecture and Building
Short info about job
Company: Blackpool and The Fylde College
Salary: £19,412 to £23,697 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Academic or Research
Phone: +44-1280 3810028
Fax: +44-1465 7273742
Detail information about job Assessor- Plumbing. Terms and conditions vacancy
Summary of Responsibilities: To assess specified subject/subjects within the College and workplace
1. To undertake assessment planning and the assessment of specified subject(s) within the workplace or at college.
2. To manage an agreed caseload of candidates from sign up through to timely completion.
3. To complete initial and diagnostic assessments.
4. To maintain accurate and current records of learners and undertake routine administration in relation to the role.
5. To carry out robust apprenticeship reviews.
6. To prepare reports and documentation as required for college, awarding body and quality assurance purposes.
7. To cross sell college qualifications and services effectively.
8. To promote progression opportunities to candidates and their employers.
9. To deliver /support underpinning knowledge and understanding as required.
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC:
To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
This job description is current at the date shown and may be amended after consultation and agreement between management and the post holder.