Short info about job
Company: Leeds Beckett University
Department: Marketing & UK Student Recruitment / Marketing & Intelligence
Salary: £24,983 to £28,936 (Grade 4)
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Clerical
Phone: +44-1207 9082916
Fax: +44-1408 5398925
Detail information about job Conversion Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and creative individual to join our award-winning and sector-leading Student Marketing and Intelligence Team. This is an exciting role in a fun and fast-paced environment and will play a key role in helping us maximise conversion of prospective students and applicants, to help us meet our ambitious student recruitment targets. You will have the drive and determination to get creative ideas turned into reality, engaging our teams, academic staff, and students.
This is a varied role carrying out a wide range of activities to support our conversion strategies. You will develop content across video, email, social media, print, websites. You will recruit and run a team of digital student ambassadors to create authentic content and you will use our CRM to deliver tailored high impact communications. You will work closely with members of our digital team to ensure we use social media effectively to engage and inspire our prospective students.
- Be experienced in delivering engaging social media content and campaigns which achieve clear objectives.
- Have experience working with internal and external professionals to create video and rich media content.
- Be creative and have experience of generating ideas and delivering them efficiently and cost-effectively, with solid project management skills.
- Have excellent drive, boundless enthusiasm and determination, and great communications and influencing skills.
- Possess experience in copywriting, proofing, and editing for emails, web, and print copy.
We offer a generous package and excellent working environment in one of the UK’s most popular universities.
We welcome applications from all individuals and particularly from black and minority ethnic candidates as members of these groups are currently under-represented at this level of post. All appointments will be based on merit.
Closing date: 19 September 2017 (Midnight).