Summary about this job
Company: Balgownie Hotel
Location: Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Assistant Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Exciting opportunity to join The Charles Hotel management team
- Demonstrate your industry knowledge and skills in an always growing business
- Join one of Australia's largest hospitality and retail businesses
About the Business
ALH operates over 330 licensed venues across Australia. We are a well-respected key player offering a diverse array of hospitality experiences including electronic gaming, sports bars, bistros, restaurants, cafes, accommodation, nightclubs and wagering.
About the Role
An exciting career opportunity exists for a highly motivated & proactive Assistant Manager to join The Charles Hotel. As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for a supporting the Venue Manager in successfully operating a multimillion dollar business and will have the opportunity to support and grow the business to meet the market demands though your own initiatives. The successful applicant will be energetic, enthusiastic and will need to demonstrate:
- an understanding of the expectations of an assistant manager in a complex hospitality setting
- proven success in a hospitality management role, ideally with food, gaming & bars
- the ability to lead, manage, train and direct a large multi-skilled team
- an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive for creating sustainable long-term business success
Current RSA and RSG are essential and a current RMLV is preferable.
Availability for weekly day, night and weekend shifts is a must
About the Offer
ALH provide an attractive work environment and ongoing development and progression opportunities for aspiring high performing team members. As well as working with a great team, we also offer staff discounts through the Woolworths Group.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply please send your resume via the apply now prompt below or contact Ian 4284 4085 with any queries.
Must have current Australian working rights to apply.