Casual Bar and Event Staff
We are seeking friendly and reliable bar staff to assist at sporting and non-sporting events at North Sydney Oval.
Summary about this job
Government - Local
Company: North Sydney Council
Work type: Casual/Vacation
Detail information about job Casual Bar and Event Staff. Terms and conditions vacancy
$30.72 to $35.80 per hour (including casual loading) + 9.5% super
Position no: 19/03
We are seeking friendly and reliable casual bar staff to work at North Sydney Oval to assist at our various sporting and non-sporting events. The role is casual with hours ranging from 4 to 20 hours per week, often on weekends and evenings. We require people with ongoing flexibility and willingness to work on an ‘as needs’ basis.
- Current RSA certification (for bar staff only)
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment within hospitality/events/bars.
- Previous cash handling experience
- Flexibility, punctuality and reliability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to operate a point of sale system (or willingness to learn)
- Experience working in stock running and the ability to take direction in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain all equipment associated with the cellar area- including taps, snap locks, valve checks, beer manifolds and fridges
Closing Date: 25 July 2018
How to Apply
Please address the selection criteria above and attach your resume via the ‘Apply’ button.
EEO is Council Policy