Hudson is seeking experienced Baseline Cleared Receptionists to take on a short term contract opportunity at a highly regarded Fed Gov agency.
Summary about this job
Government - Federal
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Receptionist. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Immediate opportunity
- Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
- Baseline Security mandatory
- Barton based
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Baseline Clearance mandatory
About Our Client
Hudson is currently seeking highly organized and intuitive Baseline Cleared Receptionists to take on a short term contract opportunity at a highly regarded Federal Government agency. This is an immediate opportunity with the contract term ending September 2018 (with potential extensions).
As the face of the firm, you will responsible for managing the front reception desk, as well as providing expert administrative support to the broader team.
- Answering telephone queries through VOIP PABX switchboard and transferring calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meeting rooms
- Managing distribution of mail, including ordering couriers and preparing packages
- Assist the Records Management unit with administrative tasks
- Filing and photocopying documents
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
To be successful for this exciting opportunity, you will have outstanding corporate presentation, relevant experience as a Corporate Receptionist and/or Administrator in the professional services industry as well as:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Solid time management and organisational skills
- High level attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Proactive and take initiative
- Ability to prioritise conflicting workloads
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to secure a full time (37 and half hour a week) or part time (25 hours a week) role then we would love to hear from you! This opportunity will not be vacant for long so register your interest now.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Job # 1A/13661
Please note successful candidates will only be contacted.