Strategic Contract Administrator
Flexible work options. Ideal opportunity to play a significant role in shaping the community you live in.
Summary about this job
Government - Local
Company: Coffs Harbour City Council
Location: Coffs Harbour & North Coast
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Strategic Contract Administrator. Terms and conditions vacancy
About the role
Reporting to the Team Leader Contracts & Procurement, the Strategic Contract Administrator provides quality, strategic, expert advice and support in relation to contract management and associated procurement operations.
If you are driven by conquering challenges and want to work with a dynamic and upbeat team, this role is for you. Every day will present new challenges and you will join a like-minded, ambitious team offering support and energy.
The successful applicant will possess tertiary qualifications in Contract Management, Procurement or a related discipline and will have extensive experience in either the private or government sector. We are looking for a highly competent professional with proven strengths in customer service and risk management.
About Coffs Harbour City Council
Council has undergone a major transformation to set us up to meet the future needs of our community and is seen as a leader in the local government sector. We have a strong focus on continuous improvement, led by existing and new people with fresh ideas across the organisation.
Committed to the pursuit of excellence, we strive to deliver the excellent services that are desired and valued by our community, now and into the future. We stand by the values of delivering excellence in our services through innovation, recognising that our customers are at the heart of what we do, supporting our people to provide them the scope to deliver outcomes, working together to seek solutions both internally and externally and being transparent and responsible in all that we do.
What we offer
- 35-hour week with various flexible work options and plenty of career growth and professional development opportunities.
- Significant scope for performance based salary increases.
- Join a leader in the industry - ideal opportunity to play a significant role in shaping the community you live in.
- Dynamic team focused on strategic objectives, offering a unique opportunity to participate in innovative, challenging projects.
Other benefits such as Employee Wellness programs, bonuses, opportunities to purchase additional annual leave and salary sacrificing options.
Starting package of around $78k inclusive of Super
- Download the position description by clicking on Download PD.
- Boost your application by attaching a cover letter expanding on your suitability for this role.
- Enquiries: Naomi Lund [email protected] Tel (02) 6648 4243
Coffs Harbour City Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages and background.
To apply for this job go to: "coffsharbour.nsw.gov.au/Your-Council/what-we-are-doing/Pages/Positions-Vacant.aspx" & enter ref code: 4247795.
Applications close 23 July 2018