Project Manager - Fit Out / Refurbishment - Jobs $10m+
Great opportunity to work with a market leading main contractor on blue chip commercial refurb/fit-out projects.
Summary about this job
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $120k - $150k p.a. + Negotiable pending on experie
Detail information about job Project Manager - Fit Out / Refurbishment - Jobs $10m+. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Established progressive upper mid tier national construction company
- Large prestigious project portfolio with excellent pipeline, commercial projects
- Fast track career progression and brilliant company culture, dynamic firm
A market leader with a proven track record of successfully delivering complex projects, our client is now seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their growing business.
You will be part of a high performance team on blue chip commercial projects up to $90m.
Offering a range of services to their high end clients, the company specialises in new build and heavy refurb of Health, Education, Hotels, Office, Retail, Hospitality and Leisure sector projects. Incorporating a wide range of skillsets, their refurbishment work can have a large element of structural trades, heavy demolition, facades, steel and concrete (adding or removing levels etc).
As Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering safe, high quality and profitable construction projects from conversion, through to hand over, finalisation and review providing a high quality service that will ensure client expectations are met and exceeded.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administer the head contract and subcontracts
- Negotiate and let subcontracts against budget
- Act as team leader throughout tender process
- Develop construction methodologies that win tenders
- Design comprehensive project programs and communicate to team
- Identify and manage construction risk through all projects, escalating issues when required
- Manage project expenditure and cashflow
- Develop a thorough project completion plan
- Manage defect identification and rectification
- Provide coaching and guidance to project team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or similar
- Minimum 8 years experience in the successful delivery of projects from start to finish with a second / top tier fit-out contractor or builder
- Proven leadership ability in building and motivating teams
- Detailed knowledge of local council and regulatory requirements / standards
- Strong project financial reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
This is a permanent full time position providing a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing organisation who offer challenging work and the potential for career progression. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, click “Apply” to submit your resume. For further information, contact Sam Barnes on 0429 306 688 or via email to [email protected] or Shannon Scolyer on 0419 380 722 or [email protected]