Accounts Receivable Manager
$87000 package. New role to set up new systems, processes and structure and implement best practice. US multinational experience pref. Near Rydalmere.
Summary about this job
Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
Company: Q Consulting Group
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $80,000 - $89,999
Detail information about job Accounts Receivable Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
Set up systems and processes
New role to implement global best practice
Our client is the Australian division of a large international group that is focused on the sales, marketing and distribution of a large range of specialised construction and engineering products.
The business has more than doubled revenues within the last twelve months due to their innovative products supplying multiple growing markets.
With an exciting new leadership team in place the Australian business continues to grow both organically and by acquisition and is set to increase revenues by a further 200% in the next 4-5 years.
As a result of this growth, a new role has been created to drive change, implement new systems and implement best practice throughout the accounts receivable function with the full support of a first rate CFO.
- 5 years or more as an Accounts Receivable manager
- Experience working in a US based organization is preferred
- Management of the whole Accounts Receivable function including strategic initiative development through to day-to-day operational activities.
- Previous experience in the management of an Accounts Receivable team
- Experience in reviewing and enhancing AR policies. Ensuring a strong internal control environment is in place.
- Dealing directly with credit rating and collection agencies
- Direct verbal and written communication with customers, external bodies and agencies, internal staff and senior executives
- Experience in enhancing processes and a proven track record of driving efficiency improvements
Personal qualities considered important include time management and organisation skills, strong analytical and communication skills, adaptability and versatility; and finally, broad and first rate IT skills.
If this sounds like you then please forward your resume to [email protected] together with a list of 5 adjectives that others would use to describe you.