Seeking an experienced and dedicated full-time Payroll Officer to join our friendly HR team
Summary about this job
Company: Private Advertiser
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Payroll Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Permanent, full time position
- An exciting career in a fast growing company
- Positive working Culture
About Holco Fine Meat Suppliers:
Holco is the largest South Australian owned meat wholesaler in the state servicing South Australia and the Northern Territory since 1955. Holco Fine Meat Suppliers is a South Australian-based meat and smallgoods provider.
We have operations in Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin and Coffs Harbour from which we supply the majority of Australia. Holco has built an industry-leading reputation for superb products at competitive prices backed by outstanding customer service. We supply a wide range of products to many of Australia’s leading restaurants, hotels and function centres and resorts.
We are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated full-time Payroll Officer to join our friendly HR team, based at our head office in Cavan, SA. We promote a positive working culture within the business and value honesty, reliability & integrity.
Reporting to the Payroll Administrator some areas of responsibility would include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting with end to end payroll for weekly pay runs (within Australia)
- Set up of new employees in the Sage Micropay Payroll system and assist with setting them up within our Time in Attendance System
- Calculations and execution of new starters, terminations, allowance and back pays
- Weekly calculation and payment of workers compensation wages
- Ensuring that annual/sick leave and related records are accurately maintained, including long service leave
- Ongoing maintenance of payroll system and leave planning system
- Produce reports as required by the Payroll Administrator and Senior Management Team
- Superannuation processing to the clearing house
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Proven Experience within a fast-paced environment
- Firm understanding of payroll legislative requirements
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in data inputting and analysis within the payroll system, and Time in Attendance system
- Previous experience completing weekly pay runs end to end for a medium sized payroll
- Have good time management skills and be able to prioritise work and meet deadlines. A demonstrated understanding of the importance of completing tasks in accordance with instructions provided.
Remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
If you believe you can successfully fulfil this role and are interested in becoming part of our dynamic team, please Apply Online - Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted