Financial Accountant - Hands on Diverse Role requiring candidate with the right experience to hit the ground running immediately.
Summary about this job
Financial Accounting & Reporting
Company: Curtain Wonderland Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Financial Accountant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Join the Curtain Wonderland team, with over 45 years' experience, Curtain Wonderland offers you a secure role within a established and respected company in the Window Furnishing sector.
- This is a diverse role and we need someone who is willing to roll their sleeves up and do what is necessary to achieve some specific outcomes. The opportunity is to be part of a brand new team and contribute towards not only the daily functions, but also be involved in setting up new guidelines, policies and procedures for the business. For the right candidate, there is a clear pathway towards gaining valuable experience in Staff management and mentorship, senior stakeholder management, Commercial relationship building, and be part of a growing company with a national footprint.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring timely completion of all balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide support to AP, AR, Payroll and Reconciliation staff as and when necessary.
- Be responsible for Inventory management with foreign exchange conversions
- Accurate completion of all financial reporting requirements including statutory reporting, local management reporting, variance analysis and commentary.
- Proactively ensuring compliance with accounting standards and guidelines as well as regulatory/legislative requirements.
- Driving continuous improvement within the Finance function to ensure that our systems, tools and processes are fit-for-purpose.
- Provide accounting guidance to the team as well as the wider business.
- Manage the accurate and timely preparation and lodgment of the Income Tax, PAYG, FBT and GST returns.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Liaise with external auditors as part of the half year and year-end audit
You will have:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Demonstrate strong technical accounting knowledge
Min 3 years experience working in the Retail (FMCG) sector or have worked within a chartered environment with Retail clients.
Candidates with proven track record of delivering results around the responsibilities listed above will succeed in securing role.
This role is available immediately and will suit a person who is experienced in their field and willing and able to hit the ground running.
If this sounds like the job for you, wait no longer, submit your application now.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please.