Great opportunity for a talented Junior/Intermediate Accountant to join a well established firm located in Campbelltown, excellent training provided.
Summary about this job
Company: Frontline HR Sydney
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $55k - $65k p.a. + Plus Superannuation
Detail information about job Intermediate Accountant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Fantastic working environment and team
- Excellent training and support plus career progression
- The Next Step for a Motivated Junior Accountant
Incredible opportunity for an Intermediate Accountant with 2 years' experience to join a multidisciplinary Chartered Accounting firm on a full-time basis located in the heart of Campbelltown.
This practice offers a personalised service to their clients who are from a diverse range of industries focusing on business advice, auditing and taxation. They encourage and support ongoing training and professional development whist working in a dynamic team environment. Our client has over 35 years of accounting and taxation experience. This experience in the industry enables them to give well informed and knowledgeable services to their clients.
Our clients expanding business requires a motivated, passionate, and technically strong Intermediate Accountant who is excited by the opportunity to work closely with a range of clients. The role will allow the individual to use their current skills, learn new specific skills and apply them to their new and existing clientele. The applicant will be capable of working both independently and within a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare income tax returns
- Prepare financial accounts
- Prepare instalment activity statements and business activity statements
- Utilise MYOB Accountants Enterprise software as required
- Utilise various accounting software as required (e.g. MYOB/Xero/QuickBooks)
- Utilise Microsoft Office software as required
- Complete timesheets on a daily basis
- Adhere to firm procedures
- Update work papers/checklists as required
- Research general tax and business matters as required
- Prepare business advice for clients
- Prepare other business services as required (e.g. Cash flows, budgets, business structure advice, registrations, de-registrations etc)
- Complete regulatory registrations and client ASIC maintenance as required
- Complete ATO taxation lodgements as requested
- Contribute to the development of the firm through on-going professional development and attendance at training
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Commerce & Working towards or have obtained your CA/CPA qualification
- Effective communication skill to relay information with fellow staff members, partners, regulatory bodies and a courteous manner with clients
- Able to demonstrate great interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Extensive knowledge in Windows 10, MYOB Accounting Enterprise, Microsoft Outlook, MYOB, QuickBooks & Xero
You will be provided a competitive salary package and ongoing training and development. This is a rare opportunity to work closely with partners of a firm and gain invaluable experience. If you tick all of the boxes and would like to be considered for an immediate interview, please APPLY ONLINE NOW with an up to date copy of your resume.
Permanent Recruitment Consultant