Accounts Payable Officer - Subcontractors
APPLY NOW! We're looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to join our finance team in Mount Waverley!
Summary about this job
Company: Metricon Homes
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Accounts Payable Officer - Subcontractors. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Ongoing training and support - Victorian Training Awards Winner
- Can you handle this fast paced high volume role???
- Mount Waverley Location with parking onsite
This is a highly rewarding but challenging role located in Mount Waverley within the busy Finance team.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage subcontractor accounts completing weekly reconciliations and payment runs;
- Resolution of outstanding reconciliation items;
- Investigate and problem solve all invoice queries liaising with both internal and external customers;
- Prompt responses to subcontractor phone and email queries;
- Manage deductions from subcontractor payment runs; and
- Assist and answer any queries directed by management in a prompt and professional manner.
Metricon will offer you:
- A competitive salary and salary package opportunities;
- Genuine career advancement opportunities;
- Generous housing discounts on our award winning homes; and
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Accounts Payable in a fast paced environment;
- Strong customer service ability with clear and professional communication;
- Ability to meet set deadlines with a high quality standard of work;
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to think outside the square; and
- Previous experience with subcontractors preferred.
Visit the Metricon Careers page on Facebook for more opportunities & insights.