Billings / Accounts Receivable Officer
An opportunity has presented itself for a motivated and sympathetic Accounts Receivable / Billings Officer to join a team in the Eastern Suburbs.
Summary about this job
Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
Company: Page Personnel Finance
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Billings / Accounts Receivable Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a motivated and sympathetic Accounts Receivable / Billings Officer to join a team in the Eastern suburbs on a permanent basis.
Our client is part of the Aged Care industry. Due to rapid growth within the business they are now seeking for someone to come on board and help with the extra invoices that are coming through.
As the Accounts Receivable Officer / Billings officer reporting into the Accounts Receivable Manager you will be responsible for ensuring proper invoicing of all residents in the facilities, collection of monies owed the administration and maintenance of the billing systems. This involves processing and mailing of invoices, reconciliation of resident accounts ensuring accurate and timely processing of direct debits monthly and as and when requested.
To be successful in this role you should have the following:
- Experienced as a full function Accounts Receivable Officer
- Experience in credit/collections with responsibility for direct customer contact
- Exposure to manual Billings is preferred
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, including advising management on complex matters.
- A team player
- Worked within either aged care or health care is highly desirable
- Close to public transport
- Further develop your skills
- Friendly working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicole Rodriguez on 02 8221 8110.