Accounts Clerk - International Freight Forwarding
Fantastic opportunity to join a young and dynamic logistics company expanding throughout Australia. APPLY NOW.
Summary about this job
Company: Seabridge Global Logistics
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Accounts Clerk - International Freight Forwarding. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Australian privately owned and operated company
- Dynamic role in a supportive team environment
- Previous Accounts experience is essential
Seabridge Global Logistics is emerging as one of Australia's leading independent international logistics providers; offering a complete range of import, export, and integrated logistics services throughout Australia.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic team player to join our Brisbane office located at Eagle Farm (Brisbane Airport).
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- AP and Foreign currency payments;
- AR and Credit Control;
- Multi-currency Bank Reconciliation;
- GL / Cashbook Management and Reporting
- BAS Preparation and Lodgement
To be successful in this role you must possess:
- Demonstrated experience in Accounting, AP, AR;
- Strong relationship building experience with excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail, with sound analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A knowledge of International Freight Forwarding is desirable;
- Prior experience using CargoWise advantageous.
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on the experience and capability of the successful candidate.
If you have the skills and experience that we require, apply online using the link below and submit your application today.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.