Client Services Coordinator - Accounting and Taxation - Full or Part Time
This Chartered accounting firm is seeking an experienced Client Services Coordinator to provide strong administration and client support.
Summary about this job
Company: i-Generation Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Client Services Coordinator - Accounting and Taxation - Full or Part Time. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Exciting role combining administration, client service and marketing support
- Successful growing public accounting firm with diverse client base
- Take ownership of client service and the administration requirements of the firm
Our client is a well established Chartered Accounting Firm in the outer South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne (Narre Warren), well known for its friendliness and high standards. Serving a wide variety of individual and business clients they are looking for an experienced Client Services Coordinator with proven experience to join the team and take ownership of the client service experience, administration function, and front line representation of the business. Whilst this role is full time, part time may be considered for the right candidate who is prepared to work over 4 to 5 days per week.
The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering the phones and being the first point of contact for client queries and assisting where possible
- Scheduling annual work to meet client needs and achieve efficient resource management
- Following up with client on scope sign off and payment of any agreed upfront amount
- Returning client records
- Typing of letters and simple reports to clients
- Filing of paper or electronic documents
- Dealing with client tax office correspondence, including forwarding as required
- Appointments Management (meetings and calls) with clients, prospects and others
- Preparing checklist of information
- Reviewing and checking client documents
- Contacting clients for any missing information
- Logging of each job into the workflow system
- Collating and preparing work papers
- Monitoring workflow
- Advising clients of tax registration requirements
- Advising on income tax assessments
- Completing family trust minutes
- Printing and binding of finalised documents
- Preparing final invoices when work completed
- Attending all corporate secretarial matters including forms
- Monitoring tax due dates
- Reviewing and chasing accounts receivable
Skills and Capabilities
It is absolutely essential you've worked in an administrative role within an Australian public accounting firm for at least 1 to 2 years. This role would suit an accountant with an administrative flair.
You'll also demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven knowledge of ASIC and client related administration tasks
- Practical experience with relevant systems (ATO, ASIC, Xero and Xero Practice Manager or similar)
- Excellent attention to detail and able to complete work accurately
- Ability to work well to deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Passion for building strong client relationships
- Strength at organising and managing time critical tasks
- Proven computer skills with knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Word
- Proven typing ability
- Experience using tax office portal
- Eager to learn new Apps to support clients
Apart from a very competitive salary package, you'll benefit from ongoing learning and development and exposure to a broad range of tasks that will expand your skills and add to your career in this stable and long term opportunity.
If this role sounds like it's right for you and you meet the essential requirements then please click 'apply for this job' button below and attach a cover letter and resume telling us why you would be perfect for this role.
- Only candidates that meet the essential requirements of the role will be considered.
- Only candidates who include a cover letter will be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications close: Thursday 9th August 2018
No agencies please!