Payroll Officer - SAP
Summary about this job
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Payroll Officer - SAP. Terms and conditions vacancy
- PAYROLL OFFICER ROLE - 3 MONTH CONTRACT BASED IN STRATHFIELD
- MUST HAVE SAP EXPERIENCE & 3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SIMILAR ROLE
- $35PH + SUPER - IMMEDIATE START!
A contract position has become available for a professional Payroll Officer to join a government organisation based near Strathfield for a 3 month contract.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, this position will best suit someone who has had over 3 years’ experience processing high volume payroll and is confident with SAP.
The payroll officer will be responsible for:
- End to end collective payroll processing for 3000+ employees through SAP
- Prepare, balance & reconcile payroll, Payroll Tax, Workers Compensation and annual and monthly Partner Accounts
- Update and maintain employee database system with new starters, departures and terminations.
- Provide quality customer service when answering all employee queries
The right person for the Payroll position will have:
- Experience with SAP (Essential)
- Previous high volume payroll experience (3 years at least)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service and the ability to build relationshipsThe Payroll Officer position provides a competitive salary of $35 per hour + Super.
The position is for 3 months with the potential for extension.Please apply by emailing though your CV through the provided link and for additional questions regarding the position please call Lucy Milenkovic in Hudson’s Sydney office on 8233 2854.
Unfortunately due to high interest only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If this looks like an opportunity you would be interested in, please apply ASAP as the role will be filled quickly.
This Company is located in the Inner west, close to Strathfield and close to many options for public transport or there is on-site parking available.