We are seeking an energetic and experienced Audit Team member who will work with our clients to assist in achieving the best possible outcomes.
Summary about this job
Audit - External
Company: Nexia Melbourne Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Intermediate Auditor. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Develop a long term career - Melbourne CBD office
- Excellent training and development
- Successful and growing firm - Top 10 Globally
Nexia represents a network of solutions focused accountancy and consulting firms in Australia and New Zealand supported by Global links to Nexia International. We offer a full service accounting solution with experienced Partners and an enthusiastic team.
The Melbourne Office is based in the CBD with 10 Partners and over 70 staff, and currently has an opportunity for an Intermediate Auditor to join our successful and growing Audit Team.
You will be working with our energetic and supportive Audit Team who work with their clients to achieve the best possible outcomes. To be successful in this role you must:
- Have an accounting degree;
- Ideally have at least 2-3 years' work experience within an external audit role in Australian Public Practice;
- Have demonstrated experience with CaseWare;
- Be able to hit the ground running;
- Have excellent attention to detail; and
- Have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
At Nexia our team anticipates client concerns and seeks to manage client needs by going that extra mile. We want someone who can work with us in this proactive manner.
In return, Nexia offers a progressive and high performing environment. Training and mentoring our team to assist in developing careers is important to us.
Culture fit and attitude are important to us. If you are looking to exceed client expectations and are eager and are committed to your professional development within a fun, social environment then please apply now.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact us on 03 8613 8888