Bauer Media is seeking a talented Collections Officer to join our Finance team based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD.
Summary about this job
Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
Company: Bauer Media Group
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Salary + Super
Detail information about job Collections Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Join a close knit fun team!
- Fast paced environment
- Lively CBD location
Bauer Media is seeking a talented Collections Officer to join our Finance team based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. The Collections Officer will be responsible for credit control functions as well as additional AR tasks while partnering with our key business stakeholders. The role will also heavily focus on reducing aged debt and managing customer accounts.
Strategic thinking and relationship building skills coupled with an ability to influence and prioritise are key elements required to succeed in this role.
You will join a focused and fun team with weekly team get-togethers including drinks and quizzes!
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Management of your own ledger of customer accounts focusing on debt reduction
- Management of disputes on customer accounts and liaising with various internal stakeholders
- Reconcile debtors accounts and maintain customer data
- Setting up new customer accounts as well as reviewing and managing customer credit limits
What you will bring to Bauer Media:
- Previous experience in a collections role with responsibility for direct customer contact
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and support key stakeholders
- A “can-do” attitude with the ability to evolve processes
- High degree of integrity including ability to successfully deal with sensitive/confidential information
You will receive preferred rates to the Premier City gym, regular beauty perks and discounts at many restaurants, cafes and shops. You will be supported so you can succeed and excel in the role within a friendly team environment enabling long term progression in the company.
Joining Bauer will help you grow your career, connect with inspiring people and develop new skills in this exciting time of evolution in the media industry.
Follow the link to apply today!