Finance Administrator - Melbourne
Great opportunity for a motivated and organised self-starter to support our Finance team.
Summary about this job
Company: T&G Global
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Finance Administrator - Melbourne. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Come and grow your world with T&G!
- Busy and varied role within the finance team
A bit about us
Come and grow your world with T&G! We're fresh food lovers who constantly strive to grow our world by maintaining year-round freshness and provide a healthier lifestyle for everyone we share the planet with.
We are a vertically integrated growing, packing, shipping and marketing fresh produce company, we have the people, structure and brands to further support the global communities which we operate and provide a return for all stakeholders.
A bit about the role
We are looking for a motivated and organised self-starter to support our Finance team. This is a varied position were you will provide overall support for the team in a variety of tasks with a particular focus on invoicing, accounts payable processing, data entry and providing general administration support from mail distribution to back up sales support as required.
What we are looking for
You will be an enthusiastic individual with a "can do" approach to work and be able to demonstrate the following:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise your work effectively
- Exceptional communication
- Ability to build relationships with a wide range of people
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Problem solving skills and an ability to identify improvement areas/processes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft and ideally experience with working with NAV or an ERP accounting system
At T&G our mindsets are: Grounded, Resilient, Open & Willing. We are looking for someone who can embody these mindsets, is a team player with a good sense of humour and thrives on working in a fast-growing and changing environment. Apply Now.