A fantastic opportunity exists for a person with a "can do" attitude, to work in a fast pace Facility Management Company located in Hawthorn Victoria
Summary about this job
Company: Globe Williams (Aust) Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Accounts/Administration Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
A fantastic opportunity exists for a person with a "can do" attitude and a bright and friendly personality, to work with a dynamic team in a fast paced professional environment.
We are a fast growing global facility management company servicing 15 countries globally and nationwide Australia.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing all accounts payable and receivable duties for our Australian division. Duties include:
- Data entry of all accounts payable invoices
- Preparing and overseeing all company tax invoices including ongoing repeating invoices
- Accounts receivable reconciliation including reporting
- Main point of contact for all suppliers/contractors payable enquiries
- General Administration duties as they arise
The successful candidate will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Confident, energetic, positive with a strong work ethic and professional verbal and written communications skills.
- Previous experience in accounts payable/receivable duties
- Efficient in Microsoft Packages mainly (Excel/Word)
- Xero Accounting Software experience essential
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Have the ability to learn new skills quickly.
A suitable remuneration package will be discussed with the successful candidate and training will be provided.
If you think you have got what it takes to join our team and meet our commitments to service quality then we would really like to hear from you. Only experienced applicants to apply.