Accounts Administrator position in a busy and dynamic environment - Opportunity for 12 weeks casual position from 13/08/18 to 2/11/18.
Summary about this job
Company: Notebook Depot
Work type: Casual/Vacation
Detail information about job Accounts Administrator. Terms and conditions vacancy
Who we are :
Our company is in the IT industry, servicing all brands of notebook for customers and businesses across Australia for over 15 years. We specialize in servicing for major retail chains across Australia.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Administrator to join recognizable and growing organisation based in Richmond. The Accounts Administrator Officer role is part of an energetic and growing team, with a friendly supportive culture and opportunities to succeed and progress within the business.
This position will be on a casual full-time for 12 weeks from 13/08/18 to 2/11/18.
The Accounts Administrator Officer will be reporting into the Finance Manager, working in a fast paced environment responsible for invoicing and reconciliations. An Accounts Administrator job description includes, but not be limited to:
- Generating invoices, bills and account statements
- Chasing up accounts receivable and accounts payable with suppliers/clients
- Maintaining accounts receivable and payable files and records
- Parts Receiving, Filing, Supply Ordering etc.
- Account administration and support for the team
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
Within an Accounts Administrator role, they will need to possess the following skills:
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to work independently
- An ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
- An ability to adapt to new ways of working and not be afraid to use initiative to resolve queries
- A mathematical background
- Excellent Excel skill
- Experience in XERO is preferable, but not essential