Accounts Officer - Payroll & Invoicing/Debtor Management Focus
Varied role - high volume contractor payroll/invoicing & debtor management focus for successful recruitment company
Summary about this job
Company: Bluefin Resources Pty Limited
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Accounts Officer - Payroll & Invoicing/Debtor Management Focus. Terms and conditions vacancy
Bluefin Resources is a specialist recruitment firm established in 2003. Bluefin Resources values its people and takes pride in the challenging yet fun and flexible workplace environment we have created.
Based in the heart of Sydney's CBD with fantastic views over the Harbour Bridge and Opera House, we are currently seeking a Accounts Officer to join our team.
We are seeking a highly motivated payroll officer to focus on processing our contractor payroll . Reporting to the Finance Manager you will also assist in day to day finance operations with your key areas of delivery including:
- Processing our high volume of contractor payroll and invoicing (70% of role).
- Managing debtors ledger along with an assistant accountant (30% of role).
You will also assist in -
- Assist in End of Month reporting
- Assist in End of Financial Year reporting
It is essential that the successful candidate has the ability to manage a high volume workload within strict timeframes. You will be a team player with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude. You will be accustomed to working to tight deadlines and be able to manage your work load whilst following company procedures. Your knowledge in accounting systems will allow you to use your initiative and assist with problem solving.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven experience in handling a high volume of payroll tasks
- Ability to adapt to various client portals to extract information.
- Ability to multi task and exceptional time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Intermediate Excel skills
We would also view the following to be highly desirable:
- Experience within the recruitment industry
- Experience with Astute payroll
Please send your CV using the link below.