We, Infosys BPM, are currently looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate to join our shared service business at Parramatta centre.
Summary about this job
Company: Infosys BPM limited
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $55,000 - $59,999
Detail information about job Accounts Clerk. Terms and conditions vacancy
In this role you would be required to execute accounts payable transactions as per prescribed guideline to ensure that the performance parameters are met with high quality standards. In the role you would be required to provide transactional support to accounts payable function.
The job responsibilities include-
- Processing monthly/daily client invoice, order processing,
- Perform monthly invoice reconciliations, take proactive actions to fix any variances with process improvement mindset, follow up with internal teams on aged/clearing items etc.
- Responding to clients complaints /queries via e-mail or ticketing tool
- Interacting with vendors for order management
- Record to report process with understanding of month end process for general ledger
- Ensuring consolidated monthly, quarterly and annual financial results are prepared in accordance with local accounting principles
- Ad-hoc project work, data analysis and reporting
Essential Skills and Requirements –
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Business or Commerce and minimum one-year experience in accounts payable role
- Sound knowledge of Procure to Pay & Record to Report processes, Invoice processing(AP&AR), Payment processing, Vendor Master Data Management, month close activities
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities to ensure timely completion of the month end and year end activities
- Hands on experience in any ERP like SAP(FICO)/ ORACLE will be added advantage
- Ability to build successful relationship with external and internal clients, proactively liaise with internal teams
- Ability to deal with challenging clients, planning to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks and support service deliver
- Hands on experience in MS office
Note - Candidate with CPA/CA/ACCA certification or similar education will not be accepted.
About Infosys BPM
Infosys BPM (www.infosysbpm.com), the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivers transformational benefits to its clients through reduced costs, ongoing productivity improvements, and process reengineering. Infosys BPM operates in India, Poland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Ireland, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, the United States, Puerto Rico, China, the Philippines, Singapore, and Australia.
Infosys BPM has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies and has received multiple awards and recognitions from key industry bodies and associations. Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices. The company's senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPM strategists.
Infosys BPM is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note: In order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys BPM does not accept any unsolicited resumes from from recruitment agencies/third parties. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.